Organization of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had Just reported and distributed the Marks of the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam held in October/November . On the off chance that you have showed up in the IBPS Score Card Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Exam , then you may be restless to know your Marks of the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam.
IBPS RRB Score Card Download –
It merits referencing here that IBPS had selected for the Officer Scale posts. On the off chance that for reasons unknown, you are not chosen in this IBPS Recruitment drive, at that point becoming acquainted with about your imprints and dissecting your IBPS Score card can help in understanding your qualities and shortcomings
In this post, we are going to share the Details, on How you can check your Marks Obtained in the IBPS RRB Score Card Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam.
How to Check the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam Marks?
To check your Obtained Marks in the IBPS Officer Scale Level and Office Assistant Level Cadre Written Exam, you are required to pursue the straightforward advances given beneath
1) Log on to the IBPS Official Website at www.ibps.in .
2) After, that open the Recruitment Link on the Left sidebar.
3) On the Recruitment page, locate the fitting connection for checking your imprints. The Link is set apart as “Snap here to View Mark List” . Presently open that connection and you will be diverted to another page where you can check your imprints
4) On the New page, you can check your Written Exam marks, basically by entering your Registration No OR Roll No alongside your Date of Birth and snap on the Submit Button.
5) After that your total Scorecard, with your Marks Obtained in every one of the areas will be shown on the Screen.
Another Good thing is that, the IBPS Scorecard, likewise contains the Cut Off Marks for Both the Written test and the Interview. Along these lines, it give you an obvious situation as by what number imprints you botched the opportunity to show up in the Interview.